PRESCRIPTION AND CONSULT NEEDED PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
ONLY AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE IN-CLINIC OR VIA PHONE 858-397-5755.
Available in 1 Fl.Oz. or 2.7 Fl.Oz.
For hydroquinone-severe hyperpigmentation, melasma, pre + post-procedure.
Formulated specifically to be used with tretinoin. Contains 4% hydroquinone, which is used for the treatment of pigmentation.
- Helps even skin tone
- Helps optimize delivery of active ingredients
- Helps reduce irritation associated with hydroquinone
- Hydrates newly exposed skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply 2 pumps to affected areas twice a day or as directed by a physician. Always follow with sunscreen protection. See enclosed package insert for full prescribing information.
- 4% hydroquinone: Suppresses pigment production
- Glycolic acid and ascorbic acid: Purges surface pigmentation
- Glycerin: Hydrates newly exposed skin
- Saponins: Modulates inflammatory response
- Vitamin E and butylated hydroxytoluene: Provides antioxidant properties
- Ethylhexyl palmitate: Skin conditioner, barrier restoration
- Phenyl trimethicone: Barrier film, penetration enhancement
Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 4%
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/ Eau, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta-Glucan, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, C10-16 Alcohols, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Smilax Aristolochiifolia Root Extract, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Stachys Officinalis Flower/ Leaf/Stem Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract